The Truth Is Coming

2010-03-30

Forget the past

Danger and I are okay, we're like brothers -  I say that like I know - I have no family besides G-Pops, so I just imagine that's what brothers are like.

There are a few siblings at school that can't stand each other, but that's not us. He's sorry for the way he acted and it's done as far as I'm concerned.

He likes Heather and was kind of mad at me for going with her...One thing is clear. It's the last dance I attend!

Sara is a different story...

Danger thinks I'm making more out of it than I need to. His guess is that she was just a little embarrassed that it looked like they were on a date. Sara's always been like one of the guys, but lately, I've seen her through different eyes, and it makes me fear that we'll lose what we have.

Maybe I made the whole thing up in my mind, because of the way I feel for her. My head spins just thinking about it.

This isn't how we planned it...

I know, we're crazy! We've promised to remain friends forever - just us against the world - so I've got to keep my thoughts of Sara in check or I'm going to blow it all.

They're both coming over today to hang. It's a better day.

3 comments: