The Truth Is Coming

2010-01-29

I had a dream.

So, about this dream. My Pops has been like a father to me since...well, since I can remember. He's quite a great story teller. Every night of my life he has filled my imagination with story after story. It's one of the things I look forward to most, at the end of a day, it's just me and him and our thoughts, so it will come as no surprise that I've had wild dreams my whole life.

But this one was strange, even for me.

I was in Abnormia. That's what Pops calls it. A place where anything is possible. Where the rules are fair. Where people are different from one another, but they actually get along. I know, it sounds like a fairytale, and it is, but I love hearing stories about it. I makes me forget my troubles. It makes me warm, and comfortable.

First off, my dream was in vivid color, and I never dream in color. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't, so that seamed weird. But that wasn't the strangest part. There was a feeling there. One of danger.

Now Abnormia is like I said, kind of a place of refuge, where these creatures and magical beings can come and be themselves and not have to pretend like they do in the "real world". On this night it was very different. People didn't look me in the eye. They hid themselves when they saw me coming.

Then I woke, but I didn't really wake up. I was in my bedroom and my mother was there. Now I don't know what my mom's voice was like or how she carried herself, but I felt like this was how she was in life. As she stood there in my room, and I wiped my eyes trying to wake up, she said.

"We need you son...Abnormia needs you".

No comments:

Post a Comment