The Truth Is Coming

2010-01-21

Ahhh...Sleep!

Detention. Is that the best you got? Really?

I hate school and you pull me out of class and send me to room 604? Yes! Sleep! That’s why you sent me here today to begin with, because I fell asleep in class.

You’d doze off too, if you had to listen to Ms. Swane “The Swine” recite the Articles of Confederation.

When am I going to use that information?

-Can I get you some fries with that? And, by the way, did you know that article 4 establishes freedom of movement, that anyone can pass freely between states? Oh, except paupers, vagabonds, and fugitives from justice... guess I won’t be leaving this crap-hole of a state anytime soon!

You know I wouldn’t be falling asleep if I could shake these freaky dreams I keep having. More on that later. I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment